Friday, August 28, 2009

The New Look

We have been living in our apartment for more than 5 years now. When we first bought the house, we never thought of repainting or what ever. We just leave the house as it is... hehhehe...

And now 5 years later, I can see the sign of aging, the white paint is no longer white... It had the yellowish effects and they were drawings and scriblings on the not so white wall. Hmmm guess who is more creative at walls decoration... It was hmmm... no it is still Alaani... When i scolded her and asked who did it, she'll say 'Abaa' for 'Abang'. Pity Abang....

My bedroom was worse... it had the yellowish spots and blots that looks like fungus. Huh... I really hated it... So after much persuasion and nagging (i supposed), Hubby said OK. Yeay... So we thought of the colour combination etc... etc... and the result is as follows.

This is our living room. Combination of Sashay Red and Orange Calming Daisy
This is our bedroom. Also Sashay Red and Lavender.
From Different Angle

I love the colours of my house now... My mind and my heart.... Is now at peace... Not my pocket though...

No comments: