Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alaani Is Turning 1...

In 3 days time, Alaani is turning 1. I cannott believe how fast time flies. I know I have to upload more pictures and stories of her. My posts are mostly on Haikal, Haikal 1st Movie, Haikal 1st day of School, Haikal’s Operation etc etc. I know I know…

I’ve been meaning to write more about Alaani. What she can do now, her milestones. I will.. I will... and for a strat I’ve been compiling her pictures to upload.

I’ll elaborate when I have the pictures with me here in the office. Anyhow, she can walk now. That’s quite fast. She started walking when she was 10 months but barely especially when I’m around, but she started walking when she turned 11 months. She has 4 teeths and can mumble few words now. The sad part is she cant say ‘Mama’ but she can say ‘Bibi’… hhuhuuhuhuhu... How la….