Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Already?

As usual i dont have the time to update my blog. Had Alaani's birthday party onthe 3rd, stf9094 reunion on the 10th, left behind by hubby on the 3rd weekend and now it's already the last weekend for the month. How time flies. Next i know kiddos are all grown up and dont want me huhu...

As for work, the pile's getting higher and higher. Reminders after reminders, calls after calls and bla bla bla. But still i am not there yet... Hmmmm... Sigh...

Frankly i am a bit disheartened with what happened in my life now (nothing to do with my family though). But allow me to sink in my sorrows and dwell with my feelings and after that i will try to accept it... Belajar untuk redha dan percaya things happen for a reason...
- Posted using BlogPress from . my iPhone

No comments: